Lightwave Red Lodge Café Manager
Are you someone excited by the Christian faith who wants to use their catering and management experience to reach out to those in need and help them flourish?
Red Lodge Lightwave is part of a Suffolk wide project from the Church of England in Suffolk to reach out to people on rural areas and help them to flourish.
We are looking for someone who is excited by Christian faith with managerial experience in catering. Based at the Lightwave Café in the Sports Pavilion in Red Lodge, Suffolk, you will be a self-starter of sound judgment, who is able to identify and respond to emerging needs of different audiences.
Key responsibilities include as Lightwave Café manage include:
- Manage all aspects of the Lightwave Café in Red Lodge and planning appropriate healthy menus
- Set up and set down Café trolleys, furniture and equipment for each themed café, Clean and maintain kitchen, counters, and equipment daily when café is open, Food prep before café opens
- Oversee the front of house volunteers, and coordinate with the kitchen volunteers and managing volunteer rotas
- Cash handling, float management and till reconciliation daily. Train volunteers on till operations, and implementing till and pricing updates with the Goodtill software. Prompt and accurate cashing up at the end of the day, and transfer of money into safe.
- Promote and signpost clients to other Lightwave meetings
- Pray for the work of the Red Lodge Rural Hub Church, other members of the team, and key people in cooperating organisations and be part of the team at Lightwave Red Lodge.
For an informal conversation please contact: Diane Grano, Leader, Lightwave Red Lodge 07403 210793
Closing date: Friday 14 October 2022
Interview date: TBD likely be around 21st October 2022